People Took To The Internet To Describe The Dumbest Souls They Ever Met

Safety First

“My neighbors taking the batteries out of the carbon monoxide detector because it was making noise almost every day.” —Stoneway933R

Low-angle view of First Alert smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector installed on a ceiling, in dramatic light, San Ramon, California
Photo by Smith Collection/Gado/Getty Images
Photo by Smith Collection/Gado/Getty Images

Yeah, that is definitely not advised. At least get a new carbon monoxide detector.